Patients and Visitors
  • Concerns or Questions

    If you have a question or concern about the quality of your care during your hospitalization:

    1. Talk to the nurse manager on your unit. The nurse manager will be happy to resolve your concern if possible.
    2. If the nurse manager is unavailable to resolve your concern, you may call the nursing supervisor by dialing "0" and the hospital operator will connect you.
    3. If you do not wish to speak to the nurse manager or nursing supervisor, you may contact the hospital's Patient Services Department at ext. 24767 or 909.920.4767.

      Patient Services staff will work with you and your family to resolve your concern as promptly as possible.

    4. If you wish to file a formal grievance, you may send a letter to:
        San Antonio Community Hospital
        Patient Services Department
        999 San Bernardino Road
        Upland, CA 91786

      Or submit your grievance via e-mail to

      If after contacting us, you feel we still have not adequately addressed your concerns, you may contact The Joint Commission at:
        The Joint Commission
        One Renaissance Boulevard
        Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
        Phone: 800.994.6610
    5. There will be no compromise of your future treatment as a result of your presenting a complaint or concern.